Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wonderful weekend

The 'Birds won their first playoff game this last Friday. We play Yates this week. I really hope we can make it far. One of my freshman students was moved up to varsity and both his mom and I are really excited for him. He was one of only two freshman moved up. Isn't that awesome!

Well...I attended my first quarterly meeting at church in which we were discussing budget for '09. I will admit that I was hoping my grading would take longer, but it didn't so I was able to attend the meeting. I had heard these weren't always the friendliest of church meetings and was dreading going. But...things went VERY smoothly and the entire thing was over in a little less than a hour. Steve and I were both impressed!

I think I have an addiction....to the Wii. Steve's brother and sister gave us the Wii Sport for our birthdays combined. Steve and I just played three games of bowling. It is FUN! No more spending money at the bowling alley. We can play every day, as many games as we want, for FREE! Owen really likes it as well. Now we can all play a "video" game together as a family.

No comments: