Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

Man! I haven't posted in over a month. How time flies when you are busy! Let's see...I am off for a two week vacation from school. HOORAY!!! We have been busy getting gifts bought for the family and I think we are all done...finally! We had Christmas with part of Steve's family this past Saturday. I didn't think the boys could receive so many remote control cars, but they did! They love racing them around the house and outside. Christmas Eve, Steve's dad will be visiting and staying with us through Christmas day. Then, Christmas Day evening, I will get to see my brother!!! We haven't seen him since September. I am super excited about that! We went to the Festival of Lights in Dickinson this past Saturday and the boys loved it. We actually got a really good picture of the family while we were there.

Since my last post, we have also had a few additions to the family...NINE basset hound puppies. They were born November 25th. Here are a few recent pics of them. We brought them in last night since it was going to be down in the low-30s. Owen and Eli loved playing with them. Aren't they precious!




Other than playing with puppies, live in the Lyford household is going good! We wish everyone a safe holiday! Merry Christmas!

No comments: