Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 2

Ok! So I was going to take off on the weekends and work out Monday-Friday. Things were extremely crazy yesterday so my buddy and I did the 30 day shred today. (Her first day, my second day) Anyways...I must say that I am not feeling as sore this evening as I did the first go around on Saturday! Also, at the end, I was panting and gasping for air. Not bad, I must admit! I will say, though, that I headed straight to the shower because I felt like a slick pig! That workout is HARD! My legs felt like jello by the end of the 20 minutes, but hey! that is a good thing, right?! I think I am going to incorporate walking into my workout routine so I can get more cardio in. We shall see how that goes! I am sure I will be sore tomorrow but I know that is a good thing....right?

Well...until tomorrow...or Thursday....Have a GREAT day!

No comments: