Saturday, September 25, 2010

30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Day 1

Well, I have taken the "30 Day Shred" challenge with Jillian Michaels. I just did Level 1 and am ready to pass out. My back is hurting, my legs are jello. (Guess I should have waited to do this when my pulled back muscles were better but who knows when that will happen.) For those of you not familiar with it, it is a 20 minute workout that starts with a 2 minute warm-up, three circuits of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs, and then a 2 minute cool down. After the first circuit, I was ready to quit. But, I endured the burn and kept going. After the 2nd circuit, I was ready to pass out. Forget the burn, I was ready to stop. However, I kept going. In the end, I hurt all over but I know it is a good hurt and burning because in 30 days, I will see results. Well, actually, I hope to start seeing results before 30 days. But....I need YOUR help! After today, I really don't know if I can do it again tomorrow and the next 29 days for that matter. Anyone out there want to take the challenge with me? I could really use an accountability partner on this!

Until tomorrow....have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Awesome!! Keep up the great work!

Hope your back feels better.