Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weight Watchers

Well, I jumped on the Weight Watchers bandwagon last month and am proud to say that I have lost close to 5 lbs this past month! I was really hoping to have lost more, but I guess I can't complain. My clothes are getting looser and looser and I can't wait to be able to fit into a smaller jean/pant size! One of my students, who eats in my room on a regular basis, commented that I was looking really good! I didn't think anyone had noticed! I felt really good after her comment! I have gotten to where I really like the Weight Watchers Smart Ones and have been eating LOTS of fruit since they are zero points! I have also come across some really yummy WW desserts. Last week was really hard, being on spring break. I didn't exercise at all last week. Man! could I tell when I got on the scale yesterday. Though I did lose a little, it was nothing compared to weeks before. So, last night, I got on the treadmill and walked a mile, while watching Dancing with the Stars!!! Hope to get back in the routine of walking every day; even if it means walking on the treadmill and not outside. I have thought of starting Zumba but am a little hesitant to do that. Don't really know why, though. I am a little self-conscious and don't want to make a fool of myself, I guess!

Other than starting a diet for the first time ever, all is going great! Hope all of you are having a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: